Pages

Monday 22 June 2020

Art Portfolio


This drawing/painting is the first edition to my art portfolio. This is a drawing of a mountain I found off of google and it is placed on a unique background I made with charcoal. I created the background by just drawing things that first came to mind. Once I had the page ruffly filled, I added a bunch of dots everywhere just to fill the background up completely. I then added a layer of  Crystal Clear spray to stop my work from smudging. And finally, I added the mountain with paint to make it stand out.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Ryan. This has photographed really well. I like this a lot. Don't forget to give your post a title and talk us through what the mountain image is there for and why. You have left this really vague and haven't told the reader as much about it as I know there is. what led to you experimenting with so many marks as a background? how did you make sure they didn't smudge off the paper? why this mountain? there is a lot more to it than you have told the reader here. Don't be reluctant to write it up well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.