Pages

Friday 8 May 2020

English Slide Deck 6

A Star Is Born

1. What is the text about? How do we know?
The text is about a famous artist meeting a woman who only writes songs, and convincing her to sing along side in him is live performances.

2. Who would be most likely to read this text and why?
People that are more interested in movies with a lot of singing and romance would like this film the most.

3. What genre does this text belong to?
This film belongs to a romantic genre as its mostly just singing and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.