Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2020

Music (Group Performance)

Who am I working with?

I am working with Jireh.

What song am I doing?

We are performing the pirates of the caribbean song as a piano duet.

What is the song about?

The song is about the movie pirates of the caribbean.

Who is doing what?

Jireh will be playing the bass side of the piano and i will be playing the higher notes on the same piano.

Who is it by?

The song is by Klaus Badelt, Hans Zimmer.

What is the biggest challenge going to be?

The biggest challenge is going to be able to get the timing right and not get mixed up, as it will be a lot more tricky having two people playing on one piano at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.