Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

group performance tasks


Who is in your group? and what are the instruments?
Tamati - Piano
Manase - Drums  
Manasa - Bass
Ryan - Singing 
Jireh - Guitar
               What song have you chosen? and why?
The song is One love: We chose this song because it was easy and that the whole group has something to do so nobody has nothing to do.


What is the song about?
The song is about two people being together and become one love, also just be something you can be.

What part of the song are we rehearsing?
The first 1/4 of the beginning and yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.