Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

sost

Children are used in child labour because they won't know right from wrong and they are easy to control. Child labour is also known as child slavery. Child slavery prevents them from having freedom thus removing them from their human rights. Some of those rights are freedom of speech, freedom of going where ever they want and so on. some of the countries are Eritrea, Iran, Afghanistan, Myanmar and Sudan. Children that are used in child labour are exposed to dangerous conditions and don't have basic human rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.