Pages

Wednesday 6 February 2019

What is Arthritis?

Image result for arthritis

What is Arthritis?


There are several different conditions when it comes to arthritis but the main causes of it are swelling or stiffness in a joint.

Because there are several types of arthritis, it’s important to know which one you have. These are the different types of arthritis Osteoarthritis, Gout and calcium crystal diseases, Rheumatoid arthritis, Spondyloarthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Psoriatic arthritis, Juvenile idiopathic arthritis.

Overexertion can lead to rheumatoid arthritis the causes of rheumatoid arthritis is not yet fully understood, although doctors do know that an abnormal response of the immune system plays a leading role in the inflammation and joint damage that occurs.

Myths-all joint pains are caused by arthritis, ice is less helpful than heat when it comes to treating arthritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.