Pages

Thursday 2 August 2018

9AK music

What makes a catchy jingle,
1.A Catchy Rhyme that will catch you, Get it huh?
2. A nice, editing, video, that will catch your intention.
3. Keep a simple video
4. Make it an easy phrase or song
5.explain your product like what does your product do
6.use the right words
7.use figures of speech
8.consider the people
9.understand the product
10.use easy words

What am I learning - I'm learning what makes a catchy jingle

How does this show my learning - it shows the different points on what I have learned

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.